Break Through School has a very clear uniform policy and students are expected to comply with this policy at all times.
- Black/Grey trousers / skirt
- White school shirt
- Black/grey/white socks / tights
- Black/ dark grey/ dark blue Jumper (No hoodies)
- Black or blue Coat
- Black shoes or black trainers no logo
- No hats or hoods
- Black or blue jogging bottoms or knee length shorts
- White/blue/black plain tee-shirt
- Trainers black/ white
In addition, all students must not wear excessive jewellery. Also extreme haircuts with any kind of offensive or gang logo are not permitted.
If students come to school without the correct uniform or kit, you will be telephoned to bring in the necessary items. Break Through School reserve the right to send students home who are wearing offensive or inappropriate clothing.